We want you, our members to be part of our 10-year anniversary celebration in 2020.
From now until October 1, 2019 we will be accepting photos which capture grain farming across Ontario. This includes, equipment and crop photos, as well as photos of your families on the farm.
The photo contest is to collect photos for a special 10-year anniversary project, to help celebrate the past 10-years of grain farming in Ontario and look ahead to the next decade. Winning photos will be selected for our special project and winners will be contacted, with the top three photo submissions receiving a prize. Prizes include commemorative 10-year celebratory Grain Farmers of Ontario swag.
- All entries must be photographs taken in Ontario.
- Entrants must own the rights to the photos they submit.
- Winners’ names and photographs could be published on www.gfo.ca and may be used in our 10-year anniversary project or in other Grain Farmers of Ontario initiatives.
- Grain Farmers of Ontario reserves the non-exclusive right to publish any entry and/or use any entry in promotional and advertising materials. Photos published will be credited to the photographer where possible.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant agrees to provide Grain Farmers of Ontario with the nonexclusive rights to use their images. Participants agree to the terms and conditions outlined within.
- Entries are to be digital photographs and submitted electronically as jpeg files to email@example.com
- must be no more than 10 MB in size)
- Winners will be required to submit a high-resolution file suitable for print reproduction (at least 300 dpi at 6 x 9 inches.)